Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Little Sis

I can not believe that my little sister is a married woman ha!  Everything turned out wonderful.  Gabby and Jonathan are so blessed to have some incredible friends not to mention an incredible family (amazing sister and brother in law...cough...cough haha).  Everyone came together to make their special day the best that it could be.  Most of my pictures are on facebook but as soon as the photographer finishes up I will post the link for all of you to see!  Jamey Moore did a wonderful job, we've already seen the first batch and can not wait to see the rest!

The Bride and I...I should have gone to the tanning bed!
The Bride and Groom with the Ring Bearer and Flower Girl
One last good bye...he kept saying he wanted to go to Target with them haha!

And here they are!  Mr. and Mrs. Jonathan Roberts!   Thank you all who took part in their special day!  I wish Gabby and Jonathan pure happiness and joy!  Keep God first in your lives and NEVER take your eyes off Him!  I love you both so very much and I am such a proud sister!


"Love is patient, love is kind.  It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves.  Love never fails..."
1 Corinthians 13.8

No comments:

Post a Comment