Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend (Saturday)

This was a weekend to remember!  On Saturday Joseph had one of his "big and important" clients call him with an emergency so off he went to work for a couple of hours.  I stayed home with the kids and cleaned up around the house.  I had planned to go to the tanning bed that morning, but I was seriously in a major lazy mood!  Joseph came home with our regular weekend boiled peanuts and we ate lunch.  After lunch he decided it was time to go pick up his new "project."  You see my hubby has developed a new itch... flipping cars.  So he saw a good deal, we talked about it, waited a couple of days and the time was finally here.  Now this is a flip that I'm not sure will get sold.  Not because of lack of interest...but because my hubby will not want to get rid of it.


The plans are to get new bigger tires, add some more chrome, and a new paint job... can't decide if we'll stick with red or black.  What do you think?


He was ecstatic!  Joseph LOVES Jeep Wranglers and now my kids do too!


This was the first time Joseph's driven a Jeep with two car seats in the back!  Let me let y'all know we rode around in two cars all weekend.  Not only because my hubby wanted to drive his new ride but also because the kids refused to get back in mommy's car.  


Later that day we drove (in separate cars) to my mom's.  She kept Mackenzie Faith while the four of us met our family for dinner at Mellow Mushroom and Sweet Monkey's for desert. Saturday would have been Vince's birthday.  We miss him more and more each day.  



Those were the only two pictures I took that night.  But they sure were good.  Two beautiful girls!





No comments:

Post a Comment